https://www.sandlakecountryinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Lemon-Ricotta-Pancakes-1.png 387 576 sandlakecountryinn https://www.sandlakecountryinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Logo-Sandlake-County-Inn-A-romantic-getaway-near-Pacific-Coast-Oregon.png sandlakecountryinn2016-04-28 03:36:152016-04-28 04:16:55Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Lemon Curd & BlueberriesPrint
Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Lemon Curd & Blueberries
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 1/2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup ricotta
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest (from about 2 lemons)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- Lemon curd (I use Trader Joe's)
- Preheat an electric griddle to moderately-high heat.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Make a well in center of flour mixture and set aside.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk together milk, ricotta, eggs and vanilla until well blended. Then whisk lemon zest with lemon juice and add to milk mixture along with melted butter and blend until combined (it will curdle a little).
- Pour liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk to combine. Batter should be slightly lumpy.
- Pour about 1/4 - 1/3 cup batter onto buttered griddle and cook until bubbles begin to appear on surface and bottom is golden brown, then flip and cook opposite side.
- Top the pancakes with the lemon curd and a handful of blueberries
Sandlake Country Inn https://www.sandlakecountryinn.com/