Polo Ralph Lauren is interested in customer feedback. If you are a recent Polo Ralph Lauren customer, you can send them your opinions and advice through the PRLFactorySurvey, which you can access at www.prlfactorysurvey.com. The survey takes a few minutes to fill in and covers the most important aspects of your visit to a Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store.
This guide will explain the PRLFactorySurvey steps and its requirements, as well as the possible rewards you may receive for completing the survey. If you feel the PRLFactorySurvey questions do not cover the topics you wanted to discuss, we’ve also provided other methods through which you can leave feedback.
Polo Ralph Lauren Factory – About Company
Headquartered in New York City, Ralph Lauren Corporation was founded in 1967 with the Polo Ralph Lauren Factory by the American designer whose name it carries and originally had a Polo men’s ties line. Starting with 1981 the company quickly became an international success, offering clothing items and accessories for men and women in the US and Europe. The company operates more than 630 locations all over the globe.
What is the Polo Factory Survey?
The Polo Ralph Lauren Factory survey is a short opinion poll the company carries in order to measure the customers’ satisfaction with their products and services. The survey addresses issues like the general environment inside a store, the way products are displayed, their diversity and availability, or the attitude and helpfulness of the staff. Although the company offers a wide variety of products and fashion lines and the “Polo” in the official name was dropped years ago, this line is the most popular and appreciated.
Polo Ralph Lauren Customer Satisfaction Survey Rewards
By completing the prlfactory survey by Polo Ralph Lauren available at www.prlfactorysurvey.com participants are able to win a Discount Of $10 which can be used to claim on your next visit to Polo Ralph Lauren
Polo Ralph Lauren Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules
The rules for completing the Polo Ralph Lauren Survey are listed below :
- The survey is available for the residents of the United States of America and the United Kingdom.
- In order to access the survey, a recent receipt from a visit to Polo Ralph Lauren is required.
- The users must be minimum of 13 years old in order to participate in the Polo Ralph Lauren Customer Satisfaction Survey offered by Polo Ralph Lauren.
- The users must have a basic understanding of English.
- The survey must be taken within a week after your recent visit to Polo Ralph Lauren.
- The employees, their family members, the sponsors, and their subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in Polo Ralph Lauren Survey.
- The users are not allowed to sell or transmit their validation code coupons.
- Only a single offer can be redeemed by one person at a visit.
- The validation code won at the end of the prlfactory survey is valid for only 30 days so it must be made sure that the offer is redeemed within this time frame.
How to Take the PRLFactorySurvey
- Get your Polo Ralph Lauren register receipt out and keep it with you.
- Go to official website link.
- Select English or Spanish to begin the survey in the language of your choice.
- Enter the date of your Polo Ralph Lauren purchase into the correct text box.
- Enter the store number that is located on your receipt.
- Enter your transaction number that is also located on your receipt.
- Just to be sure that the survey has the right transaction number, you will need to enter this number once more in the box directly below.
- Enter the register number located on your receipt.
- Select your age range from the drop down box provided.
- Answer the additional questions about your specific purchase and experience.
- Submit the survey and enjoy your day knowing that you helped to make one of your favorite brands even better.
I hope you like my post about the Polo Ralph Lauren Customer Satisfaction Survey guide. If you have any questions you can visit Polo Ralph Lauren’s official survey website official website.