Share your review and opinion about Macy’s service and products in Macy’s Tellus Guest Survey and help them to improve. At the end of Macy’s Customer Experience Survey, you could win Macy’s Coupons.
So, if you have recently visited any Macy’s location, then take the Macy’s Customer Survey and help them to improve.
Here is a simple Macy’s Customer Feedback Survey Guide with all Macy’s Survey Rules, Conditions, and other useful details about the Official Macy’s Online Survey.
Macy’s, originally R. H. Macy & Co., is a department store owned by Macy’s, Inc. It is one of two divisions owned by the company, with the other being Bloomingdale’s. As of July 2016, Macy’s division operates 728 department store locations in the continental United States, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam, including the Herald Square flagship location in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
Macy’s has conducted the annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City since 1924 and has sponsored the city’s annual Fourth of July fireworks display since 1976. Macy’s Herald Square is one of the largest department stores in the world. The flagship store covers almost an entire New York City block, features about 1.1 million square feet of retail space, includes additional space for offices and storage, and serves as the endpoint for Macy’s annual Thanksgiving Day parade. The value of Herald Square has been estimated at around $3 billion.
In 2015 Macy’s was the largest U.S. department store company by retail sales. Macy’s was the 15th-largest retailer in the United States for 2014 by revenue.
Macy’s survey rules
The rules for completing the Macy’s Survey are listed below :
- The survey is available for the residents of the United States of America and the United Kingdom.
- In order to access the survey, a recent receipt from a visit to Macy’s is required.
- The users must be minimum of 13 years old in order to participate in Macy’s Tellus Guest Survey offered by Macy’s.
- The users must have a basic understanding of English.
- The survey must be taken within a week after your recent visit to Macy’s.
- The employees, their family members, the sponsors, and their subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in Macy’s Survey.
- The users are not allowed to sell or transmit their validation code coupons.
- Only a single offer can be redeemed by one person at a visit.
- The validation code won at the end of the Macys survey is valid for only 30 days so it must be made sure that the offer is redeemed within this time frame.
Step By Step Guide For Macy’s Survey
The stepwise guide for completing the Macys Survey is mentioned below:
Visit your nearest Macy’s outlet and make a purchase. The validation code for accessing Macy’s Tellus Guest Survey will be provided at the top of the receipt.
- Go to the URL of Macy’s Survey at official website link
- Enter Macy’s survey code provided on the receipt in order to enter the survey.
- After entering the survey the users will be asked about the location they visited on their most recent visit to Macy’s.
- Then the customers will be asked to rate their most recent visit to Macy’s and choose from options ranging from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Then the users will be asked to rate the speed of service, the accuracy of the order, and the quality of service on a scale of highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Then the users will be asked about the interior, environment, and cleanliness as well as the attitude of the staff members.
- Then the users will be asked to list down any problems, issues, or concerns they faced during their visit to Macy’s.
- Answer all these questions honestly and submit the Macys survey.
- After completion of the Macys Survey, the users will be provided with a coupon code which can be redeemed on the next visit.
I hope you like my post about Macy’s Tellus Guest Survey guide. If you have any questions you can contact us or you can visit Macy’s official survey website Contact Customerservice.