Have you been to Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin Robbins @ Dunkinbaskinrunsonyou.com lately? Would you like to spare a few seconds to share your view on their foods and services? If so, this guide will show you exactly how to do so. Read on to find out.
A customer satisfaction survey is a go-to strategy when a brand is looking to improve on its services. Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin Robbins is inviting their customers to take part in a customer satisfaction survey at www.telldunkinbaskin.com. The survey is open to recent visitors who have a valid receipt.
Participants stand a chance to win a coupon for a Dunkin’ Donuts free donut the next time they visit. Customers’ opinions help create a better customer experience in the future. It is a surefire strategy to attract new brand loyalists. With customers’ views (good or bad), a brand can identify critical areas in their products and services and improve them.
About Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin Robbins
In 1948, Irv Robbins and his brother-in-law started the Baskin-Robbins company. Prior to this, the two men owned and ran their separate ice cream parlors: Burton’s Ice Cream Shop and Robbin’s Snowbird Ice Cream (Cream offered 21 flavors). Today, the company serves its famous 31 flavors of ice cream and cakes, drinks, frozen yogurt, and sherbet. It boasts over 14,800 points of distribution across the world and $6.9 billion in sales. Baskin-Robbins is part of Dunkin’ Brands Inc., which also franchises Dunkin’ Donuts.
Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin Robbins is one of the world’s largest coffee and baked foods restaurants serving in over 55 countries. Before its sale to Inspire Brands, the two companies (Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin-Robbins) were the most visible American chain of ice cream and cake specialty shop restaurants. Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin Robbins primarily competes with Starbucks as over 50% of its business is in coffee sales, and with Krispy Kreme for doughnut sales.
Inspire Brands acquired the company in December of 2020. The acquisition moved Canton, Massachusetts-based Inspire Brands to the second spot as the second-largest foodservice company in the United States by locations and sales. The firm became the owners of some 32,000 restaurants in over 55 countries around the world.
TellDunkinBaskin.com Survey Rules & Eligibility
- You must be a resident of the United States.
- You must be over 18 years and above.
- One survey per purchase.
- Limited to one coupon per purchase per person.
- The receipt is only valid within 14 days of purchase
- You must redeem the coupon within 60 days of taking the survey.
- It can’t be combined with any other offers.
- Coupons cannot be claimed for cash.
- You must not be an employee at Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins.
How to take a part in www.TellDunkinBaskin.com Survey?
- Go to official website link.
- Select the preferred language.
- Enter the 18-digits survey code from the middle of your receipt
- Click on the START option to begin your survey.
- Start answering all the TellDunkinBaskin Survey questions.
- Select how often you order from the restaurant.
- Select the way you ate, for example, delivery or dined in
- Rate your overall satisfaction with the latest visit to Dunkin Baskin.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with service, food, staff, cleanliness, environment, etc.
- Give answers to all TellDunkinBaskin Survey questions honestly as best possible.
- When you finish answering, share your personal email address.
- Finally, submit your feedback in the TellDunkinBaskin Survey.
- Sooner, you will get your Dunkin Baskin coupon code to use on the next purchase.
- Note down the Dunkin Baskin Coupon Code to redeem the offer that is on your survey invitation.
TellDunkin Survey Rewards
When you successfully complete the survey, you are eligible for the following –
- You will get a coupon code that can make you eligible for either a free donut or 3 oz soft serve ice cream that can you are entitled to get on buying a medium or large beverage.
- You will also get an opportunity to be a part of the sweepstakes. This may win you free coffee for the entire year or a special prize.
TellDunkin customer service
- official website link
- survey website
- Customer Contact Number – 800-859-5339
- Contact Email – [email protected]
- Contact Timing – 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM from Monday to Friday
I have gathered information about the Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins Survey. I hope this has brought worthy information and helped you out to complete the TellDunkinBaskin Survey.