When you stay at Sandlake Country Inn near Pacific City, OR, you get to experience Northern Oregon coast lodging at its finest. We have designed our bed and breakfast to be a peaceful getaway, where you can reconnect with yourself and your loved ones in a relaxing, rural, cell phone free atmosphere.
Please review our policies below, and if you have any additional questions or would like to make reservations, please call 503-965-6745 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Reservations can also be made online.
- Check-in time: 3-6 PM. If we need to step away from the inn or it's late, a self check-in may be offered.
- Check-out time: 11 AM
- No smoking anywhere indoors. Smoking is permitted outside only ($100 cleaning fee for violations).
- We're sorry we can not accommodate pets (including in your car).
- Rates are for two people and include full breakfast delivered to your room; rates are subject to change without notice. If tax rates change from time of booking, guest will be responsible at check-in for any additional room taxes due.
- 1 night stays will be charged in full (including any add-on packages)
- Stays of 2 or more nights require a 50% deposit.
- Minimum stay is two nights on weekends. Sometimes openings of 1 night can be made if it's last minute or a single night has been created by other bookings. There are no minimums if staying Sunday - Thursday except on major holidays. Major holidays may have a 3 night minimum.
- Cancellations require ten days notice prior to arrival, or deposit will be forfeited and you will be charged for the entire length of your reservation. A $25 cancellation fee per room applies to all cancellations. Early departures WILL be charged for the reserved time period. Because last minute cancellations greatly affect us, our cancellation policy is strictly enforced.
- Children under 12 years old are appropriate only in the Cottage.
- The only gift certificates/card/vouchers we accept are issued by Sandlake Country Inn or the Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild.
- No flame candles are allowed in guest rooms.
- If you leave any items in room and want them mailed back to you, there is a minimum $20 charge which includes postage and handling.
- Our cancellation policy for bad weather is "If the roads are open, so are we."
Our Green Commitment to the Planet and Our Guests
It's official, Sandlake Country Inn is now a certified green lodging property! We are the first bed an breakfast on the Oregon Coast to be certified. What does this mean? It means that we have met the guidelines of the Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild's "Green Inspection Program". This program has been developed through a partnership with Sustainable Travel International.
Going "Green" doesn't have to mean that you can't enjoy luxury! In fact, most of our guests over the years have no idea that when they stay with us we are a "green" property.
Since we purchased the inn 7+ years ago, we have made a commitment of our business practices to promote the sustainability of our planet's natural resources. Here are a few things we have done to help
- Buy locally when possible
- Use environmentally friendly cleaning products with all natural ingredients
- Use durable products instead of throw away
- Use e-mail for most all business communications
- All bubble baths & lotions are environmentally friendly...no chemicals, all natural products and not tested on animals
- Purchase our lotions & bubble bath in bulk & provide each guest room with reusable glass containers instead of disposable travel bottles
- When an appliance breaks, we've replaced it with an energy efficient appliance
- Replaced light bulbs whenever possible with florescent or CFL bulbs
- Encourage our guests to reuse their towels if they feel comfortable doing so
- Reusable grocery bags when shopping (Costco has great ones 3 in a pack for $4.00)
- Purchase organic free trade green coffee beans and roast onsite